Boise, ID | Operations | Full-Time | Remote Optional
Our Mission and Values
As part of the Brolly team, you will be expected to take pride in your work, innovate and problem solve with limited oversight, and put the customers’ needs first, always. We are passionate about building supportive relationships, gathering regular feedback to inform product improvements, and genuinely improving the lives of our users through our offerings.
Who We Are Looking For
In a Customer Support role at Brolly, you will provide integral support to our district and school partners, ensuring they have the best experience possible with our product. You will help set up user accounts, troubleshoot support tickets, and answer questions from educators as they use Brolly to streamline their special education workflows.
This role will require you to interact with all types of district and school stakeholders and to support them in a number of ways. You must be able to navigate discussions, build strong relationships with diverse sets of people, and be incredibly organized and detail-oriented. At the same time, you are able to collaborate closely with our internal product and customer success teams.
- Respond to support tickets and requests, engaging with district and school partners, primarily via our ticketing platform (Freshdesk), to perform customer support.
- Work with new customers to ensure they get fully set up and are ready for their trainings.
- Collaborate with Customer Success to update customer information and maintain adequate records for each customer consistent with annual contracts.
- Maintain organized internal systems with accurate and up-to-date records.
- Limited travel may be required for annual team events.
Preferred Skills & Experience
2+ years customer support experience, ideally at an enterprise SaaS company
Exceptionally detail-oriented and incredible organizational skills
Effective interpersonal communication skills
Proficiency in Microsoft programs
- Familiarity with ticketing systems and processes (we use Freshdesk)
- Famililarity with K12 education, edtech, special education are all a plus
- Prior teachers with a knack for technical work are a great fit!
- Competitive base salary based on experience and location
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- 401k matching
- Generous PTO policy
- A motivated, passionate, and fun team. We’re collectively interested in supporting your growth in your career!
- This position can be remote, or hybrid out of our Boise office.